Family of Fans

Family of Fans

Friday, July 22, 2011

Marquessa turns 5!


I can't believe Marquessa is 5, nor can I wrap my head around the fact that she has graduated from pre-school and will begin kindergarten in just a few short weeks.


She was obsessing over pirates, and requested a pirate themed party to celebrate her birthday with her friends. She's still crazy about one in particular...Captain Jack Sparrow. And if you ask her why she likes this rouge character, you'll get a smile, a blush, a giggle and a response..."'Cuz he's hot!" I am in so much trouble...



Paul's brother Jim and his family happened to be in town on Marquessa's birthday, so we planned birthday party #2. We had such a great time at Bouncin' Off The Walls with the "big cousins".

Dinner with the family after exhausting ourselves, not a bad idea either!

We were excited to meet Anne and her adorable little family for another celebration of this pirate princess's birthday. Marquessa wanted to have pizza and go bowling, and that's exactly what we did!


There isn't a day that goes by that I'm not grateful to Anne for allowing me to be Marquessa's mom. And I am incredibly lucky that I can also call Anne one of my dearest friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment