Family of Fans

Family of Fans

Friday, July 22, 2011

Gettin' our "Redneck" on...

Okay, I have a confession...I am a hillbilly country girl at heart.
*Sigh*...I said it.
Ya'all heard it right, I'm part hick.

When my brother, Brandon was in town this past March, we got all the brethren (the 5 of my brother's, my dad and of course Paul), as well as my sister-in-law Holly, and we went to the-middle-of-nowheresville to have our annual "Shoot Out". Brandon even made us matching shirts, 'cuz we're all redneck like that.

Shoot, it was fun. (Pun intended, of course!)

That wasn't the only fun to be had though...Brandon being in town also meant cousins for my kids! We had a sugar cookie night at Grandma Kim's. There were sprinkles in just about every corner of grandma's kitchen for weeks!!

Silly girls...they love each other so much!


No comments:

Post a Comment