Family of Fans

Family of Fans

Friday, July 22, 2011

June Bride

"They say when you marry in June
You're a bride all your life..."

Little tidbit of trivia, I used to do musical theater. That quote above is from the last show I was in, Seven Brides for Seven Brothers. I was privileged enough to play Milly. Such fun memories.

That aside, as soon as we got home from Texas, it was time to get busy helping my mom with a wedding cake! My cousin, Nicole, got married the end of the month. She was a stunning bride. Though, she is always beautiful.

Here's the final product:

Congrats Nicole!! *hugs*


Marquessa has decided she likes to take pictures. I've showed her how to work the camera, and at the reception our little photographer asked for "silly faces". Well, can't get sillier than this...



No comments:

Post a Comment