Family of Fans

Family of Fans

Thursday, August 25, 2011

The Whirlwind Week


We have a new nephew! Everyone meet....Taz. Taz, this is everyone.



My mom spent a week in Arizona with my brother Brandon, his wife Jenn, and the twins.


At the end of her week there, she brought the two girls back to Salt Lake to spend a week with their cousins.

And what a week it was! (I'm still recovering!)

We went to Chuck E. Cheese. (Yes, with 9 kids...and yes, we're crazy!)





















































Had water games and relays in our backyard....

















































Had a picnic with Grandpa near his work, and fed the ducks...




We went to the Salt Lake County Fair...


(where Courtney and Peyton got trampled by the camel!)
(How dare you smile at me right before stomping on my kid!)

(made monster masks)

Went to the park in our PJ's...


Went and had lunch with my "Gramma" and then to the Willow Pond splash pad in Murray...



And last, but not least, went to Zoorassic Park at the Zoo.
(I'm waiting on my brother and sister-in-laws to send pictures, because I'd forgotten my camera that day. I'll post pictures later!)



No comments:

Post a Comment